Solar power plant 9.4 MW
VOLTAGE performed a set of works on the design and construction of 9.4 MWp solar power plant as a General Contractor (EPC contractor).
To implement this project, the following construction and installation works were performed:
- preparation of the construction site;
- installation of an external fence;
- execution of construction and installation works;
- installation of PTS 2000/35 / 0.4 kVA (4 pcs.) and PTS 1600/35 / 0.4 kVA (1 pc.),considering the technological characteristics of high-power solar plants;
- connection of a 35 kV switchgear for power transmission from PTS to the 35 kV electric grid;
- installation of earthing and lightning overvoltage protection;
- Solar power plant auxiliary power supply networks installation;
- construction of an administrative and household complex with appropriate infrastructure
- installation of a system for monitoring of SPP operation;
- installation of Automated system of commercial electricity metering (ASCEM);
- commissioning works;
- preparation of executive documentation, and other documentation necessary for the project commissioning;
- paperwork for NCRECP (for obtaining a license and establishing a “green” tariff).
Number of installed solar panels: 28320 pcs.
Number of installed inverters: 79 pcs., type “INGECON SUN 100 TL” of 100 kW.
Construction and installation works lasted 5 months. After completion of all construction and installation works and the solar plant commissioning, VOLTAGE provided its support in O&M.
Location of solar power plant: Vinnytsia region, Tomashpil district, Zholoby village
Customer: ZHOLOBY SOLAR ENERGY LLC
Project implementation date: 2019
- Renewable energy
- Transformer substations
- Power lines
Customer:ZHOLOBY SOLAR ENERGY LLC
August 25, 2021