Solar power plant 5.5 MW
VOLTAGE performed as a General Contractor (EPC Contractor) on the project implementation of 5.5 MWp SPP construction.
VOLTAGE provided the development of design solutions and the following works:
- land planning, partial vertical planning and landscaping;
- partial movement of earth masses;
- supply of good-quality materials and equipment;
- installation of an external fence;
- construction and installation works;
- installation of electrical and other related engineering networks at the project site;
- installation of internal electrical networks for delivery of generated power to the grid, as well as for SPP auxiliary power supply;
- delivery and installation of package transformer substations (PTS-0,4 / 10 kV);
- construction of an administrative and household complex with appropriate infrastructure;
- installation of a monitoring system;
- commissioning works;
- Paperwork for NCRECP (for obtaining a license and establishing a “green” tariff).
Number of installed solar panels: 20456 pcs. of a nominal power 270W.
Number of installed inverters: 46 pcs., type “INGECON SUN 100 TL” of 100 kW.
The construction period lasted 5 months. After completing all construction and installation works and the object commissioning, VOLTAGE provides O&M services for this SPP.
Location of the object: Vinnytsia region, Bershad district, village Velyka Kyriivka
Customer: ELEKTROSOLAR LLC.
Project implementation period: 2018 – 2019
- Renewable energy
- Transformer substations
- Power lines
August 25, 2021