Solar power plant 5.3 MW. EPC Services. Construction of power supply networks of SPP
VOLTAGE performed as a General Contractor (EPC Contractor) in the following projects:
- New construction of a solar power plant with a capacity of 5,348 MWp.
- New construction of power supply networks of solar power plant.
For these projects VOLTAGE performed the design of 5.3 MWp SPP and the design of external connection networks of SPP.
The construction of Solar power plant included the following stages:
- construction permits obtaining;
- construction and installation works execution;
- DC and AC mains arrangement;
- construction of TS-35 / 0.4 kV;
- installation of transformer substations, power transformers;
- a monitoring system installation;
- external lighting and video surveillance networks installation;
- installation of Automated system of commercial electricity metering (ASCEM);
- preparation of the Technical passport of the object;
- preparation of documents for commissioning;
- commissioning works;
- Paperwork for NCRECP (for obtaining a license and establishing a “green” tariff) and signing an agreement with the SC “Guaranteed Buyer”.
The number of installed solar panels: 18768 pcs. of a nominal power 285W.
The number of installed inverters: 68 pcs. of type “HUAWEI SUN2000-60KTL-M0”.
Construction of external networks included:
- design and construction of 35 kV cable transmission line – line of connection to oblenergo networks;
- installation of a 35 kV linear cell of the open switchgear of 35/10 kV Substation;;
- installation of protective relay;
- installation of electricity meters;
- installation of telemechanics devices;
- commissioning works.
The construction of the SPP lasted 5 months. The VOLTAGE team performed all work in strict accordance with customer requirements. After completing all construction and installation works, as well as object commissioning, VOLTAGE took this SPP into operation and maintenance.
Location of the object: Vinnytsia region, Nemyriv district, Melnykivtsy village counsil.
Customer: SOLAR ENERGY-SKIF LLC.
Project implementation date: 2019
- Renewable energy
- Transformer substations
- Power lines